The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

change the contact in overall footer?

2 posters

Go down

change the contact in overall footer? Empty change the contact in overall footer?

Post by shamzblueworld September 24th 2009, 6:49 am

i want to know how to change that contact in overall_footer? i think when anyone presses that it leads to a pm to the admin right? i want that to change it to an email address, so when anyone press that contact link it will leads to somewhere from they can email, i want to set the contact to my email address, please tell me how to do this?
sorry for my language(english is not one of my bests)
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Male Posts : 568
Language : English,urdu,hindi,arabic, basic html, css... will learn xml,javascript and jscript

http://www.funstopforum.net

Back to top Go down

change the contact in overall footer? Empty Re: change the contact in overall footer?

Post by shamzblueworld September 24th 2009, 6:18 pm

bump!
shamzblueworld
shamzblueworld
Forumember

Male Posts : 568
Language : English,urdu,hindi,arabic, basic html, css... will learn xml,javascript and jscript

http://www.funstopforum.net

Back to top Go down

change the contact in overall footer? Empty Re: change the contact in overall footer?

Post by Master Marc September 24th 2009, 7:14 pm

Hello,

If you would like the message to be sent to your email address, please follow these simple instructions.

1. Go to your ACP
2. Click on the General Tab
3. Find the table called : "Messages and Emails"
4. Click on the "Emails and contact form" link
5. Scroll down to the "Contact form" area
6. Find "Message format" and mark "Email"
7. Save

Note: This message would be sent to every administrator/moderator 's email address. ( The group you set above Message format )

=> Hello
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down