The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video

2 posters

Go down

how about my job?

An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video Left110%An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video Left110%An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video Empty An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video

Post by fuctionl September 25th 2009, 8:48 am

Anyone who has purchased a JVC Everio HDD video camera has probably learned that they chose to use some god forsaken proprietary video format - the .MOD extension.
Apparently this is some sort of MPEG2 encoding, however, most major video editing suites prefer not to accept this format… what we need is something more common… such as .AVI or .MPG. I would be happy with the .MOD file format if the software that came with the JVC Everio actually worked.
I have tried many video converters software with no luck so far, it’ll get halfway through the process, and then something will fail.
Now a type of converter called http://...
fuctionl

Language : English

Back to top Go down

An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video Empty Re: An easy way to convert Mod/Tod video to regular video

Post by Luky September 25th 2009, 9:20 pm

Spam=>Member banned and topic locked
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down