The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unbanned my forum (got banned for no reason)

5 posters

Go down

unbanned my forum (got banned for no reason) Empty unbanned my forum (got banned for no reason)

Post by Nebal September 28th 2009, 2:44 pm

Hello

my forum got banned for no reason , look what happened :

first i used my 1600 credits to buy domin name for my forum : www.gamers-land.com then i bought 1000 credits to remove the ads , after that i send email to all members that we made new update after that in few mints my forum got banned , why? and please unbanned it fast.

all the best,
Nebal
Nebal

Language : english

Back to top Go down

unbanned my forum (got banned for no reason) Empty Re: unbanned my forum (got banned for no reason)

Post by Jophy September 28th 2009, 2:51 pm

read the terms of service, you might violated one, but the link doesn't work on me(firefox)
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

unbanned my forum (got banned for no reason) Empty Re: unbanned my forum (got banned for no reason)

Post by dotDavid September 28th 2009, 2:52 pm

What do you mean by banned? Are you sure that link is correct?
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebal September 28th 2009, 3:05 pm

yes , the link was : http://bestcheast.forumotion.com , but then i changed the forum to gaming forum so i bought the domni name 1600 credits i change it to www.gamers-land.com , it told me that it take 1 to 5 days to work on the new name url so then i got banned maybe because the old name was bestcheats? if thats the problem then no we dont deal with cheats , the cheats games name was just testing , we tested the forum functions and then we like it so then we bought domnia name to change it to www.gamer-land.com and i also bought 1000 credits removed ads then i send email to members told them we change the forum and new update but then after few mints the forum got banned.

its more like they was wating for me untill i buy somthin then they banned so they think they i go creat new forum and loes my money and loes my all work and my team and my members.
Nebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 28th 2009, 3:15 pm

Just contest the decision, & explain your issue there. Because if you keep posting this here, its not going to get any result. Since, no one here on the support forum deals with online guardian issues.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebal September 28th 2009, 6:06 pm

i did but they didnt reply , how they take to reply?
Nebal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini September 28th 2009, 7:22 pm

Based on the content of your website you almost certainly had pirated games...
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket September 28th 2009, 7:44 pm

None of them here know how long they take to reply as i said, its an online guardian issue.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down