The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donate?

2 posters

Go down

Donate? Empty Donate?

Post by chadrob30 September 29th 2009, 4:08 am

I've looked high and low on this forum for an answer to this question. I have set up a link for my members to voluntarily donate credits if they wish. My question is this: I am not the original site owner, it was founded by someone else, and given to me. My credits are just about gone, and I am not sure if I am even able to continue owning the site once they are gone. I've contacted the founder and he no longer remembers any of his info. If my members donate will the credits go to him, or me, as the admin of the site? Thanks!
chadrob30
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Donate? Empty Re: Donate?

Post by Darren1 September 29th 2009, 4:28 am

Hello

If you have access to the found account ( User=1 ) you can use the credits, the credits are sent to your forum - that cannot be changed.
If you cant access the account & the founder no longer wants to look after the forum then please go to => https://help.forumotion.com/rules-important-points-f10/for-founders-who-lost-their-passwords-t42285.htm
And get the details update

Id like to make note that ForuMotion is a free forum hosting service, they require absolutely no money for use of their forums & servers.
The only thing you pay for is complete adds removal, additional gallery space & Domain names.
Nothing more than that!
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by chadrob30 September 29th 2009, 4:31 am

Yes, I understand it is all free, but I would like to keep the site ad free.
chadrob30
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 September 29th 2009, 4:33 am

Then you would have to purchase the Adds removal via the founding account, in the Mics tab.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by chadrob30 September 29th 2009, 4:36 am

I doubt I will be able to access the founder account. I'll check out the above link.
chadrob30
Forumember

Back to top Go down