The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Logo design help

2 posters

Go down

Logo design help Empty Logo design help

Post by Gary76 October 9th 2009, 1:43 pm

Hi all

first of all im sorry to mods and admins if this post is in the wrong forum Hello

the thing is my site www.seaanglingsac.org is a forumotion site but had the domain name changed and now its getting rather busy and my site is arranging its first sea fishing meet @ chesil beach dorset and hopeing to do a charity meet for the rnli which saves lifes at seas so its a great cause . My site logo changes once every few weeks for member to have there image of there best catch or beach sunset photos etc and after chatting to fellow members a idea has come up to have a main site logo such as a fish and SAC under it the reason is to get some badges made up and some car or tackle box stickers which will advertise the site a little more so im just wondering has anyone got or know a site which i could either design it myself or any other ideas .

thanks in advance
Gary
Gary76

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Logo design help Empty Re: Logo design help

Post by MrMario October 9th 2009, 5:36 pm

Logo design help SignredHello, Support is not allowed in the General Discussions Section please post your question in one of the following section listed Here

=>Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down