The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture hosting not working

3 posters

Go down

Solved Picture hosting not working

Post by matthewh05 October 21st 2009, 2:10 am

Hi all some of my members click on the host an image button and it just brings up a blank white box throught Servimg. I have gone into the account and cleared all the pictures, deleted my cache and all, and its still not working, and this is only for some members, mainly the one that have never posted anything, not all, can anyone help?
matthewh05
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Picture hosting not working

Post by matthewh05 October 21st 2009, 5:31 am

On the forum that I had with another company I left because you had to leave the site, upload your pics, copy the code then return and alot of people were not happy about it, and it is frustrating. That is one of the reasons that I made the switch to forummotion because of the self image hosting ability, anyway I can take ServImg off and put one on the list above on. And if so how, if it deals with HTML I know very little
matthewh05
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk October 21st 2009, 7:05 am

well thats funny in my 13 to 15 years or so of forum experience it was always the forums uploaders that where a pain.. lol not all forum it depends?
if your going to be uploading alot of pic's at a time, then one of the host above i suggested would be better. but if your just doing a pic here and a pic there. then yes i would just use the forums up loader.

it's up to you for what you want to use?
as far as servimg.. i guess it will be back up soon. they have problems time to time like many other things on the web.So just try it again in a wile.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by matthewh05 October 21st 2009, 1:47 pm

Ok thanks for the reply and your help Very Happy
matthewh05
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 21st 2009, 3:30 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Picture hosting not working 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down