The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

change banner

3 posters

Go down

change banner Empty change banner

Post by BarakiEl October 25th 2009, 3:53 pm

I can't take it anymore. Either im a total noob or there's something seriously wrong with admin tools.
I JUST want to change the stupid banner. I have succeeded in changing it before, but due to this photobuket issue with one of the themes, i had to change the theme, and (yes of course!) when i looked at the forum again the banner was gone.

WHY do i have to click on admin tools, display, picture management 100 times before it actually goes to the right page ? And then i have to hold my breath and hope that if i click on advanced it will actually go to the page and not revert back to home page. And if i get that far (after 200 clicks) i upload tha banner successfully and when i click >save< everything was for nothing and it reverts back to home page. (i have tried different browsers too - opera, explorer and mozilla) I am in opera at the moment.

Can someone tell me whats wrong? I think i might shoot someone. Thanks. Smile
BarakiEl

Language : English

Back to top Go down

change banner Empty Re: change banner

Post by XenaGabbi October 25th 2009, 3:58 pm

Maybe the problem comes for photobucket - try to upload in www.tinypic.com , or maybe something's wrong with the skin you've put - yesterday I had a similar problem with a background and to fix it I changed the version.
XenaGabbi
XenaGabbi

Female Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by BarakiEl October 27th 2009, 8:46 am

I still can't change the banner. someone help pls Sad
BarakiEl

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid October 27th 2009, 9:47 am

Make sure you haven't checked the "Hide" checkbox.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down