The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not receiving email notification of replies

4 posters

Go down

Not receiving email notification of replies Empty Not receiving email notification of replies

Post by smoore October 28th 2009, 18:09

I am the forum administrator, and my profile is set to receive an email notification of replies, but I don't. I've confirmed my email address and each time I post something, I confirm that the "receive notification of reply" box is checked, but I'm still not getting a notification that someone has replied.

Is there another setting I need to look at? How do I fix this? Thank you!
smoore

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Not receiving email notification of replies Empty Re: Not receiving email notification of replies

Post by Rok October 29th 2009, 01:56

Try looking through your Spam inbox. Lots of emails are redirected there.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Not receiving email notification of replies Empty Re: Not receiving email notification of replies

Post by QUO VADIS November 9th 2009, 19:05

Same thing is happening to me. I am the administrator...profile set for email notifications of replies.... checked Spam..... not in there..... no replies. Please help.
QUO VADIS

Back to top Go down

Post by Base November 9th 2009, 19:15

I've tested it with a test account on my test forum and it appears to be working. Not only check your spam, but also add board@forumotion.com to your safe email addresss list. This way you can receive emails from your forum without any trouble.

If a problem persists, I suggest you change your email provider.
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down

Post by QUO VADIS November 9th 2009, 19:25

I don't think my email provider is the problem. I received the notification of your response from this forum very easily. My profile settings are set the same as here on my forum. But thanks anyway. I hope someone can help me with this.
QUO VADIS

Back to top Go down