The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i make it so there is a annoucement at the top of one specific forum?

4 posters

Go down

How do i make it so there is a annoucement at the top of one specific forum? Empty How do i make it so there is a annoucement at the top of one specific forum?

Post by Steelm 29/10/2009, 04:25

I see rules posted on different websites and they have a different set of rules for each forum/page...I was wondering how to do this...?Sorry if it's confusing.
Steelm

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do i make it so there is a annoucement at the top of one specific forum? Empty Re: How do i make it so there is a annoucement at the top of one specific forum?

Post by Eman and Kou 29/10/2009, 06:39

Um why don't you post this in a support forum and i'll be glad to assist you with it.
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Male Posts : 367

http://www.narutosaga.com

Back to top Go down

How do i make it so there is a annoucement at the top of one specific forum? Empty Re: How do i make it so there is a annoucement at the top of one specific forum?

Post by Jophy 29/10/2009, 08:48

post your problem in one of the sections here
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa 29/10/2009, 17:55

Hello Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down