The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Article to erase on a long-inactive, but still visible, forum, admin PW no longer works.

2 posters

Go down

Solved Article to erase on a long-inactive, but still visible, forum, admin PW no longer works.

Post by ExpertExchange October 29th 2009, 3:19 pm

Hello!

I tried to post this on the French forum, but it won't register me for whatever reason. This makes no difference.

Here's the problem:

Over one year ago, I created a forum I could never find the time to take care of (although FM is great).
This forum has remained untouched since December 08.
I thought it had been long disabled, as I believed any forum was bound to disappear after six months of inactivity.
But yesterday, I was asked to erase an article still visible in all search engines.
I went there and tried to log in, but in vain.

I am the creator of the forum and my email is still the same, so I think it's possible to receive another password, so that I can erase the article in question?

If not, is it possible to delete my forum as this deletion is long overdue (one year of inactivity)?

In case nothing works, would someone be so kind as to erase the article in question, which would be of great help to me right now? I have the link here to forward via PM.

Thank you very much in advance!
ExpertExchange

Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Article to erase on a long-inactive, but still visible, forum, admin PW no longer works.

Post by Sanket October 29th 2009, 3:22 pm

Login into your forum.
Admin Panel>Forum Deletion
Follow the procedure.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Article to erase on a long-inactive, but still visible, forum, admin PW no longer works.

Post by ExpertExchange October 29th 2009, 3:25 pm

You didn't read me, did you? Smile)

I went there and tried to log in, but in vain.

I am the creator of the forum and my email is still the same, so I think it's possible to receive another password, so that I can erase the article in question?

If not, is it possible to delete my forum as this deletion is long overdue (one year of inactivity)?

In case nothing works, would someone be so kind as to erase the article in question, which would be of great help to me right now? I have the link here to forward via PM.
ExpertExchange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 29th 2009, 3:28 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by ExpertExchange October 29th 2009, 3:29 pm

Thank you very much, Sanket! I go there.
ExpertExchange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket October 29th 2009, 3:29 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Article to erase on a long-inactive, but still visible, forum, admin PW no longer works. 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down