The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quirks with Prosilver green skin? Recent topics stalling , duplicating topics, or blank?

3 posters

Go down

Quirks with Prosilver green skin?  Recent topics stalling , duplicating topics, or blank? Empty Quirks with Prosilver green skin? Recent topics stalling , duplicating topics, or blank?

Post by unemployed-friends November 4th 2009, 12:58 am

Help,

I installed Hitskin Prosilver green today because of previous issues with chatbox in another skin. Everything appeared to be working great..then users started having issues(not all). Such as - Recent topics not moving, duplicate posts showing up in recent topics and some are not seeing it at all. At times all appears fine?? Help!!

http://unemployed-friends.forumotion.com

Thank you!
unemployed-friends

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Quirks with Prosilver green skin?  Recent topics stalling , duplicating topics, or blank? Empty Re: Quirks with Prosilver green skin? Recent topics stalling , duplicating topics, or blank?

Post by MrMario November 4th 2009, 1:39 am

MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Quirks with Prosilver green skin?  Recent topics stalling , duplicating topics, or blank? Empty Re: Quirks with Prosilver green skin? Recent topics stalling , duplicating topics, or blank?

Post by unemployed-friends November 4th 2009, 1:59 pm

Thanks, Mr. Mario. I posted that on the forum and some are still experiencing issues... I can't find a common denominator betweent them either. For me, everything looks to be working today. Any other ideas?

Thank you for your help.
unemployed-friends

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 4th 2009, 2:06 pm

unemployed-friends wrote:Thanks, Mr. Mario. I posted that on the forum and some are still experiencing issues... I can't find a common denominator betweent them either. For me, everything looks to be working today. Any other ideas?

Thank you for your help.

the only thing i could suggest is to try to get any screen shots if the problems occur again. as far as the blank pages it is possible it could be the members browsers.
but if it start acting up again just get some screens and or links to where the problems are occurring..

interesting forum by the way. i wish i knew that was there a few months ago.
things are ruff in the US..
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Quirks with Prosilver green skin?  Recent topics stalling , duplicating topics, or blank? Empty Thank you!

Post by unemployed-friends November 4th 2009, 2:11 pm

kirk wrote:
unemployed-friends wrote:Thanks, Mr. Mario. I posted that on the forum and some are still experiencing issues... I can't find a common denominator betweent them either. For me, everything looks to be working today. Any other ideas?

Thank you for your help.

the only thing i could suggest is to try to get any screen shots if the problems occur again. as far as the blank pages it is possible it could be the members browsers.
but if it start acting up again just get some screens and or links to where the problems are occurring..

I will do that. Yes, things are rough..especially with so many falling off the unemployment benefits. It's getting more and more desperate.

Anyway, thanks. I will see what I can do about getting some screen shots and finding out browsers. Could it be a java problem?
unemployed-friends

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 4th 2009, 2:47 pm

unemployed-friends wrote:
kirk wrote:

Thank you for your help.

I will do that. Yes, things are rough..especially with so many falling off the unemployment benefits. It's getting more and more desperate.

Anyway, thanks. I will see what I can do about getting some screen shots and finding out browsers. Could it be a java problem?

i dont think it would be a java problem. my guess is it just had a couple glitched when you first switch skins.. you'll probably be ok now. hopefully Cool
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by unemployed-friends November 4th 2009, 3:35 pm

Not yet, unfortunately. I'll give it a day and see if it works itself out. Everything looks perfect to me, it's just a few that are having the problem with the not scrolling of topics now. Weird, eh? :/
unemployed-friends

Back to top Go down