The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reached the max no of group 125 and i create only 5 groups

4 posters

Go down

Reached the max no of group 125 and i create only 5 groups Empty Reached the max no of group 125 and i create only 5 groups

Post by firestorm July 15th 2007, 3:56 pm

please every time i tried to create a new group the admin panal says that i reached the max no of groups which is 125 group and the truth that i created 5 groups only and i don't know where is the rest 120 groups which the admin panal say that i creat please till me as quick as possible becuase i need it so fast and thanks for your co-opration
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

Reached the max no of group 125 and i create only 5 groups Empty Re: Reached the max no of group 125 and i create only 5 groups

Post by CBP July 15th 2007, 4:05 pm

A hidden group is created with every special permissions given out, so if you have 120 users with special permissions that is where your 120 groups is.

If that is not the case, then please disregard this post as I don't have any other clue how that could be happening.
CBP
CBP
Forumember

Male Posts : 129
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Reached the max no of group 125 and i create only 5 groups Empty Re: Reached the max no of group 125 and i create only 5 groups

Post by firestorm July 15th 2007, 7:26 pm

I havn't 120 members with special permissions so what shall i do
firestorm
firestorm
Forumember

Male Posts : 66
Language : englsih

Back to top Go down

Post by mpge November 22nd 2007, 9:24 pm

same problem with me , no usergrop colour appearing , and showing 125 usergruop
mpge

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Soon November 23rd 2007, 12:30 pm

mpge wrote:same problem with me , no usergrop colour appearing , and showing 125 usergruop
Hi,
Could you tell me your forum address please ?
Soon
Soon
Technician
Technician

Male Posts : 125
Language : French,English

http://help.editboard.com

Back to top Go down