The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery image Upload freezes the Browser!

3 posters

Go down

Gallery image Upload freezes the Browser! Empty Gallery image Upload freezes the Browser!

Post by Al Smith November 15th 2009, 1:36 am

I didn't have this problem until last night and now even after rebooting the computer it will not go away, whenever I press on the Upload button in Gallery to add another image the window that pops up freezes and it freezes all my browsers that are open, the only way to get out of it is to bring up the windows task manager, which in turn closes all the browsers down when I ask for that one with the frozen window to be closed down!

Is this a problem with my gallery function or something else?
Al Smith
Al Smith
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Gallery image Upload freezes the Browser! Empty Re: Gallery image Upload freezes the Browser!

Post by Al Smith November 15th 2009, 2:34 am

Sorry for second post but is it just me? this is so annoying now as it locks my computer every time Confused
Al Smith
Al Smith
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Gallery image Upload freezes the Browser! Empty Re: Gallery image Upload freezes the Browser!

Post by Jophy November 15th 2009, 3:18 am

try restarting your computer or try clearing cache
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 15th 2009, 6:41 am

Al Smith, May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Gallery image Upload freezes the Browser! Empty Sorry

Post by Al Smith November 15th 2009, 1:02 pm

Sanket wrote:Al Smith, May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

Apologies Sanket... I didn't want to start a new thread and was desperate watching my Question disappear under other problems posted above...

I cleared cache etc. still no joy Sad
Al Smith
Al Smith
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy November 15th 2009, 1:03 pm

but did you try restarting your pc?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down