The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

username/groups colors and legend

3 posters

Go down

Solved username/groups colors and legend

Post by jb<3 November 16th 2009, 2:50 am

hi ok so you know how at the bottom of the page you have the usernames that are online and depending on them being a moderator or administrator, the username is a different color based on how you set it up? and the legend that tells you what the different colors mean is underneath that. well, i'm trying to set up 3 other usergroups and have different colors for them just like the mods and admins and have them included in the legend. so i made these usernames, put the people i want in them and then i went to Display and then to Colors and i see where i can change the colors of the admin usernames and mod usernames but there are no options for the usergroups i just added. and also i gave them a color where u modify the group and checked the Yes box for using the color but it doesnt effect the usernames' color on the bottom of the home page. thanks for any help! :]
jb<3

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: username/groups colors and legend

Post by Mehtevas November 16th 2009, 3:31 am

Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Post by jb<3 November 16th 2009, 5:37 am

thank youuu. i didnt realize i had to allow usernames to be colorized in another section of the panel. thanks again
jb<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 16th 2009, 4:09 pm

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
username/groups colors and legend 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down