The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding the legend and some other things (read topic for the others please)

2 posters

Go down

Hiding the legend and some other things (read topic for the others please) Empty Hiding the legend and some other things (read topic for the others please)

Post by alistilla November 17th 2009, 11:57 pm

Okay so first off I want to know how to hide the legend, if it is even possible. I also want to know how to hide the "your last visit was blah blah" at the top right of my forum. Also if you could link me to some informaton on how to do that, that would be sick!! :wouhou:
alistilla
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Hiding the legend and some other things (read topic for the others please) Empty Re: Hiding the legend and some other things (read topic for the others please)

Post by MrMario November 18th 2009, 12:37 am

Unless you are using Phpbb2 or Punbb you can but if you are using Phpbb3 or invasion isn't impossible. Sorry I don't know how to remove those.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Hiding the legend and some other things (read topic for the others please) Empty Re: Hiding the legend and some other things (read topic for the others please)

Post by alistilla November 18th 2009, 12:53 am

Snap. Thanks anyways!
alistilla
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by alistilla November 18th 2009, 3:32 am

So wait, is PunBB any good?
alistilla
Forumember

Back to top Go down