The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how-to-put-games-on-the-forum-including-my-html-i-found-a-link-but-you-can-not-copy-it-directly-to-the-game

2 posters

Go down

how-to-put-games-on-the-forum-including-my-html-i-found-a-link-but-you-can-not-copy-it-directly-to-the-game Empty how-to-put-games-on-the-forum-including-my-html-i-found-a-link-but-you-can-not-copy-it-directly-to-the-game

Post by YANKELLA November 18th 2009, 3:50 pm

?
YANKELLA

Language : srpski

Back to top Go down

how-to-put-games-on-the-forum-including-my-html-i-found-a-link-but-you-can-not-copy-it-directly-to-the-game Empty Re: how-to-put-games-on-the-forum-including-my-html-i-found-a-link-but-you-can-not-copy-it-directly-to-the-game

Post by Sanket November 18th 2009, 4:07 pm

Do you have the code for the game?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

how-to-put-games-on-the-forum-including-my-html-i-found-a-link-but-you-can-not-copy-it-directly-to-the-game Empty Re: how-to-put-games-on-the-forum-including-my-html-i-found-a-link-but-you-can-not-copy-it-directly-to-the-game

Post by YANKELLA November 19th 2009, 11:15 am

YES
YANKELLA

Language : srpski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket November 19th 2009, 2:08 pm

Can i have the code, where did you add the code?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum