The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make announcement visible for guests?

2 posters

Go down

How to make announcement visible for guests? Empty How to make announcement visible for guests?

Post by boithok.admin Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:28 am

Hi,

I could not find solution of my query here. So, starting this new thread.

Could you please guide me as to how I can make the scrolling announcement visible to the guests? I want exactly as it is in this help forum where it shows "Forumotion Christmas Gifts for You" even to the guests. I have created an announcement, but I find that it is only visible to members and not the guests. Please help.

Regards,
boithok.admin
boithok.admin
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to make announcement visible for guests? Empty Re: How to make announcement visible for guests?

Post by Sanket Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 am

Link to your forum please?
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

How to make announcement visible for guests? Empty Re: How to make announcement visible for guests?

Post by boithok.admin Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:02 am

Thanks Sanket for noticing my post. Fortunately, today I can see the announcement even without logging in. But yesterday I was not able to see the same while I was logged out.

Any way, you can visit my forum at boithok.forumotion.net. This is still in the construction phase and is my first forum. So any advice will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
boithok.admin
boithok.admin
Forumember

Back to top Go down