The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't find my forum?

3 posters

Go down

Can't find my forum? Empty Can't find my forum?

Post by danielj97 November 27th 2009, 4:40 pm

I deleted my forum a while back. And I cant remember if I made another one. I can't find the email saying it either. So, How can I find the forum made with my email address?
danielj97

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Can't find my forum? Empty Re: Can't find my forum?

Post by Wolf the Wolf November 27th 2009, 5:06 pm

If you don't know if you made another one, go to making a new forum and type up your e-mail. I you click enter and it says you already made a forum with that e-mail, check all of your e-mail addresses and look for old e-mails that make the forum confirmation, or just any e-mail associated with it. For the new one, if you think you made it.
Once you find it, you should probably bookmark it. I hope I could help, but if you need more help you should probably ask a moderator or something. Sorry.
Wolf the Wolf
Wolf the Wolf
Forumember

Female Posts : 45

http://www.yourpal.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Post by danielj97 November 27th 2009, 5:07 pm

Wolf the Wolf wrote:If you don't know if you made another one, go to making a new forum and type up your e-mail. I you click enter and it says you already made a forum with that e-mail, check all of your e-mail addresses and look for old e-mails that make the forum confirmation, or just any e-mail associated with it. For the new one, if you think you made it.
Once you find it, you should probably bookmark it. I hope I could help, but if you need more help you should probably ask a moderator or something. Sorry.

I already did that. I just cant seem t find the email at all. And it says that I've made one.
danielj97

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf the Wolf November 27th 2009, 5:29 pm

Hmmm. Check in your favorites or bookmarks. There might be a favorite or a bookmark for it, that you forgot about. Try to remember the address. Have you told anyone else about it via e-mail or PM? Try to salvage that or ask them about it.

Other than that, I am out of ideas. Sorry.
Wolf the Wolf
Wolf the Wolf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by danielj97 November 27th 2009, 5:30 pm

Wolf the Wolf wrote:Hmmm. Check in your favorites or bookmarks. There might be a favorite or a bookmark for it, that you forgot about. Try to remember the address. Have you told anyone else about it via e-mail or PM? Try to salvage that or ask them about it.

Other than that, I am out of ideas. Sorry.

No. No-one else joined. The thing I made it for ended unfortunately.
danielj97

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf the Wolf November 27th 2009, 5:33 pm

Do you have any brothers or sisters who go online on forums? They might have seen your password or something and deleted your forums.
Maybe you should ask a moderator or admin for the forum that goes with your e-mail address. Sorry, now I can't think of anything else. I hope your problem is solved, though. Good luck!
Wolf the Wolf
Wolf the Wolf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by danielj97 November 27th 2009, 5:34 pm

Wolf the Wolf wrote:Do you have any brothers or sisters who go online on forums? They might have seen your password or something and deleted your forums.
Maybe you should ask a moderator or admin for the forum that goes with your e-mail address. Sorry, now I can't think of anything else. I hope your problem is solved, though. Good luck!

I have my own computer. Noone else goes on this one.

I'll conact a admin and thanks for the help.
danielj97

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf the Wolf November 27th 2009, 5:40 pm

I guess your welcome. Lucky for having your own computer.

Remember to save the e-mail(or copy paste the PM in a word document) and save it. You should probably bookmark or favorite it, so you won't lose it again.
Wolf the Wolf
Wolf the Wolf
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by danielj97 November 27th 2009, 5:41 pm

Wolf the Wolf wrote:I guess your welcome. Lucky for having your own computer.

Remember to save the e-mail(or copy paste the PM in a word document) and save it. You should probably bookmark or favorite it, so you won't lose it again.

I conacted Typlo about it and now I'm just waiting for a reply.
danielj97

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk November 27th 2009, 6:21 pm

danielj97 wrote:

I conacted Typlo about it and now I'm just waiting for a reply.

Yeah great nothing like wasting typlo's time for something like this.
I mean this is silly.First thing your not even sure if you have another forum.
Plus you have no clue what email it was created or any emails you can find leading to it.

So that says to me there is no one there and it's a dead forum if it even exist? So why worry about it or even bother If there is a forum out there with nothing on it doing nothing then it will just get deleted after 6 months due to inactivity. plus you will receive an email first telling you.

My point is.Now he has to try to go digging for something that may not even exist.What do you expect him to do?Sure he may be able to try to find it through your ip address? But it's like big wast of time for him when he can be helping with something of great importance.If You create a forum it should be your responsibility to know where the forum is or at least remember if you created one.

And i am not trying to sound bitter or negative against you. but if you dont know if you have forum or where it's at then why even worry about it. if you want another forum then just create another forum and remember the link and always save the activation email in a note pad.

So thats just my thoughts on this matter. I apologize if you feel i am coming off a lil bitter.But the whole thing just seems a lil silly and a big wast of time when more important things can be done in place of it.Typlo is a very busy man and has many many issues to deal with.But he is a good man and a great adminastrator so if anyone can find it would be him.

Good luck to you.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down