The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serbian support forum by forumotion

4 posters

Go down

Serbian Support Forum

Serbian support forum by forumotion Left1167%Serbian support forum by forumotion Right11 67% 
[ 2 ]
Serbian support forum by forumotion Left1133%Serbian support forum by forumotion Right11 33% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Serbian support forum by forumotion Empty Serbian support forum by forumotion

Post by Sharingan November 30th 2009, 8:52 pm

Will be Serbian forum about free support forums, really we need because we have so much that you host the forum, a forum can be in the Serbian language, and can use it and the surrounding states such as Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Croatia even the most Macedonians know the Serbian language .. I can help as much as to inform that opened a new forum for support and to bring a lot of people on it .. Time to spread for him and all would be great. I hope you will adopt my proposal. If you need some help, I learned from you so I know a lot of things. Leave a comment. Thank you! huhohi
Sharingan
Sharingan
Forumember

Male Posts : 120
Language : English-Serbian-Russian-HTML-

http://www.unt-masters.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Serbian support forum by forumotion Empty Re: Serbian support forum by forumotion

Post by Master Marc November 30th 2009, 8:58 pm

Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Serbian support forum by forumotion Empty Re: Serbian support forum by forumotion

Post by Sharingan November 30th 2009, 9:20 pm

ty-but no one didnt do something .. i hope so thos one will have more succes Wink
Sharingan
Sharingan
Forumember

Male Posts : 120
Language : English-Serbian-Russian-HTML-

http://www.unt-masters.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario December 1st 2009, 1:30 am

Just one thing, Forumotion will only make Support Forum if they have a member of staff that speak the Language. Typlo in another post refused this suggestion till they get someone.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by arlinnd May 24th 2010, 6:31 pm

I VOTED NO!! , because of many reasons!
arlinnd
Forumember

Language : Albanian

Back to top Go down