The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blank Space

2 posters

Go down

Solved Blank Space

Post by retiredoldguy December 16th 2009, 2:10 am

I have just started a forum. I have never done this before and can't figure out some stuff. I have looked through FAQ's and the like but still not sure about the following. First you can look at my forum here:

http://newswiretalk.forumotion.net/index.htm

My questions are these. Looking at my forum you will notice a large blank area between the Forum's name and the first Catagory. I can not figure how to get rid of the blank space or am I supposed to used it for something else. If the space can be deleted, how? If I should use it for something else, what and how. Di sticky;s go there? I'm not even sure how to use sticky's or what their purpose is. Sorry for all these rookie questions but I'm at a loss here. Thanks to anyone that can help me out. I can be reached at wallybird976@gmail.com and my name is John. Confused
retiredoldguy

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Blank Space

Post by Sanket December 16th 2009, 10:57 am

I think you have created an announcement there. You can delete the announcement & create a new one.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by retiredoldguy December 17th 2009, 1:39 am

Thank you so much! That was the answer. Never would have thought of it on my own. Thanks again.
retiredoldguy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket December 17th 2009, 5:08 am

Since this thread appears to be solved, I will lock this thread and mark it as solved.
Blank Space 2j4t5a8

Sanket Smile
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down