The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

3 posters

Go down

How to hide registered users from Who is Online ? Empty How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

Post by MaxPayne 19/12/2009, 00:33

Hi everyone. I would like to know how to hide the number of "registered users" my forum has. I saw that it's possible on another forumotion forum and I would like to know how it works.
Thanks in advance bye
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Male Posts : 90
Language : English, German, Italian, Romanian, French

Back to top Go down

How to hide registered users from Who is Online ? Empty Re: How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

Post by Master Marc 19/12/2009, 01:40

Hello,

If you would like to remove that, then you would have to remove the whole 'bottom of forum' menu, Wink

AP=>Display Tab=>Homepage=>Structure and hierarchy=>Hierarchy=>Display viewonline information box on index=>Never=>Save
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

How to hide registered users from Who is Online ? Empty Re: How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

Post by MaxPayne 19/12/2009, 02:00

Thx a lot Master Marc but now the entire "Who is onine" status disappeared.
Is this the only way to get rid of it?
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario 19/12/2009, 02:06

Do you just want to removed the who's been online in this amount of time?
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPayne 19/12/2009, 02:14

MrMario wrote:Do you just want to removed the who's been online in this amount of time?

No only the the "We have ....registred users". But I guess that it's not possible. However I think there is a way to divide the "Who is online" status by creating a new widget called Statistics but I don't know what to insert as HTML content. Can you help me?
Even on this offcial forumotion site you can see the Who is online status and then below statistics. Help I used the search function but I can't find any useful info about how to do it.
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxPayne 19/12/2009, 18:44

Please can anyone help me? How can I have "Statistics" below "Who is online" like on this forum?
MaxPayne
MaxPayne
Forumember

Back to top Go down