The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FORUM DELETION PROBLEM

2 posters

Go down

FORUM DELETION PROBLEM Empty FORUM DELETION PROBLEM

Post by indabeats December 23rd 2009, 6:06 am

Hello,
I have tried making a forum with a FLORAL theme, so its called. When i Decided to check out diferent versions: Invision, PBB3, 2 something like that, im not a computer guy sorry for my stupidity at this stuff. When i clicked around, they changed my theme to something else ugly...and i tried changing the theme back but i couldnt find it. so i decided to delete forum and start new one with forummotion. i type DELETE, it sayd Good Luck and blah balh...

but i get no Confirmation e-mail for deletion i did....therefore my forum is still there and i cant make a new one with the same e-mail that i got. i dont want to make another e-mail, this one is essential to me.

Any help would be apreciated =)
thanks in advance.
indabeats

Language : English

Back to top Go down

FORUM DELETION PROBLEM Empty Re: FORUM DELETION PROBLEM

Post by indabeats December 23rd 2009, 7:14 am

ok, I FINNALY get this confirmation e-mail but it just leads me to my Admin Panel, and nothing else, i keep going in circles. what do i do?look for a diferent forum host?
indabeats

Language : English

Back to top Go down

FORUM DELETION PROBLEM Empty Re: FORUM DELETION PROBLEM

Post by kirk December 23rd 2009, 2:21 pm

go back and try to delete it again.
but you do not have to start with a new forum. just find what version you want to stick with,then a skin and you can customize everthing over again.

but be sure you decide what version you want because every time you change the version it will kill/delete all of your custum add on's.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down