The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exceeded bandwidth but no images have been hosted??

3 posters

Go down

Exceeded bandwidth but no images have been hosted?? Empty Exceeded bandwidth but no images have been hosted??

Post by Bourne Ultima December 27th 2009, 9:15 pm

hey guys, wonder if you can help me, my forum has suddenly gone crazy, the background, sidebars and searchbars are all saying Photobucket account bandwidth exceeded, upgrade to pro today. But none of my background/bars are hosted on photobucket?? anyone know what the problem is and how i can fix it please? thanks

Last edited by Bourne Ultima on December 27th 2009, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bourne Ultima

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Exceeded bandwidth but no images have been hosted?? Empty Re: Exceeded bandwidth but no images have been hosted??

Post by Bourne Ultima December 27th 2009, 9:53 pm

hmm i think i fixed it

i went into the admin panel, went to display, colours, CSS style then found all the photobucket links and simply deleted them all, changed my main background to solid black too (#000000)

hope this helps anyone whos having the same issues
Bourne Ultima

Back to top Go down

Exceeded bandwidth but no images have been hosted?? Empty Re: Exceeded bandwidth but no images have been hosted??

Post by wannabemountainman December 27th 2009, 9:59 pm

The person here at Forumotion, who you got your background from has exceeded his PhotoBucket bandwidth. It happened a few months ago, but I was led to believe it was all sorted.
Mods, any input?
wannabemountainman
Forumember

Male Posts : 32

http://woodlife-people.forumotion.net/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bourne Ultima December 27th 2009, 10:00 pm

ahh

its weird, because in the actual forum options where you put the pictures for your bars etc, there was nothing there, nothing from photobucket. but when i went into the actual code CSS, i found loads of photobucket links in there. seems fixed now though Smile
Bourne Ultima

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 December 27th 2009, 11:26 pm

Exceeded bandwidth but no images have been hosted?? Hello

It's an issue of that PhotoBucket basically hates Jalokim, who's photobucket account is being used to host his themes.
I'm sorry that this has to pop up again, suppose we'll be needing some more donations.

Could you please in-future use either of the two only topics we have about this please:
https://help.forumotion.com/manage-the-appearance-of-your-forum-f45/only-topic-jalokim-themes-image-bandwidth-problems-t34703-270.htm
or
https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/only-topicbandwidth-exceed-photobucket-error-t61358.htm
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down