The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Ownership

3 posters

Go down

Forum Ownership Empty Forum Ownership

Post by Scorpio December 29th 2009, 4:55 am

The founder of our forum has been put in jail. This has made it very difficult to control our forum. I was hoping that you could help us gain ownership of the forum instead of creating a whole new forum. We don't know the admin password thus can not access the founder area. The site is www.thejsaclan.forumotion.net.
Scorpio

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum Ownership Empty Re: Forum Ownership

Post by Darren1 December 29th 2009, 5:19 am

Forum Ownership Hello

Are you sure he has been put in jail?

This is a VERY unusual circumstance, has the founder been in, or going to be inside the join for in excess of 6 months and 1 day?
I would suggest that you do what is in this link, and inform the person whom you PM, of your special circumstances, as I've never seen or heard of something like this in my time as a supporter here Forum Ownership Icon_wink

https://help.forumotion.com/rules-important-points-f10/for-founders-who-lost-their-passwords-t42285.htm
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpio December 29th 2009, 5:24 am

Yes, we have his phone number and his ex-wife informed us that he had violated his probation so he's locked up. They hadn't had a court day yet on how long he would be away. I'll PM one of them and see if they can help.
Scorpio

Back to top Go down

Post by dotDavid December 29th 2009, 5:47 am

This, I must say, is a first, and so I would recommend proof that he is in jail, and then contacting Typlo for a password change, if I am not mistaken.

If not allowed, use the link given by Darren.
dotDavid
dotDavid
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2404

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down