The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sir Typlo: I have a problem about forum utilities

3 posters

Go down

Sir Typlo: I have a problem about forum utilities Empty Sir Typlo: I have a problem about forum utilities

Post by yipikayay143 January 13th 2010, 4:42 pm

Hello there sir/madam i have created a forums about a week ago. whenever i try to access the https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/ and log in using my email and password, it always says
"A forum using this e-mail address already exists. You must change this e-mail address (above) to make a backup." but i never made a forum before its my first time. can i request which forum is using my email? i need to back up my forums sir/madam. thank you

Last edited by yipikayay143 on March 11th 2010, 9:25 am; edited 3 times in total
yipikayay143

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Sir Typlo: I have a problem about forum utilities Empty Re: Sir Typlo: I have a problem about forum utilities

Post by MrMario January 13th 2010, 7:55 pm

You are using the email that you made when you created the forum? Typlo can be the best person that would handle email's.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Sir Typlo: I have a problem about forum utilities Empty Re: Sir Typlo: I have a problem about forum utilities

Post by yipikayay143 January 14th 2010, 4:02 am

Yes i am using it i can assure you that because i can access the Email provided. but it says that my email is already being used. i need help Sad im worried that my email or forum might get hack because of this.
yipikayay143

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 14th 2010, 2:27 pm

Contact Typlo about this.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by yipikayay143 January 22nd 2010, 9:17 am

i already sent a messaage to Typlo about a week ago but he doesnt respond.. any one can help me?
yipikayay143

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy January 23rd 2010, 12:03 pm

Try to contact him every 24-48 hours if he doesn't respond but you should be patient.
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 23rd 2010, 3:24 pm

He doesn't work on weekends so wait till Monday to send the PM if you can.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by yipikayay143 January 25th 2010, 3:42 pm

he still not replying T_T
yipikayay143

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario January 25th 2010, 11:28 pm

Send me the message you send Typlo and I will forward it to him myself.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down