The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Haus Of Tyler [Review Request]

2 posters

Go down

The Haus Of Tyler [Review Request] Empty The Haus Of Tyler [Review Request]

Post by The Fame Monster January 16th 2010, 7:13 pm

Name of the Forum: The Haus Of Tyler
Address: www.hausoftyler.darkbb.com
Area's you wish the reviewer to review: Full Review

NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR;

My forum does not reach the requirements for a full review, and I am well aware of this. The reason I am requesting a forum review is to evaluate whether I should continue work on my forum and if I should begin to promote it, or whether I should abandon the project.

So, I ask you, whoever the review may be, to set aside any requirements which may be set, as you can clearly see this is an exception. This is not just a pointless review, this is to help me consider whether to delete the forum or to touch up the final areas, and begin to promote.

I hope this will be reviewed. Also, Rok, if you are reading this. A few months back, you reviewed Realm:RPG for me, and helped me to decide to end the forum. Your review last time was perfect, and so if you see this I beg of you to review my new work.
The Fame Monster
Forumember

Male Posts : 38
Language : Francais&English

http://hausoftyler.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Haus Of Tyler [Review Request] Empty Re: The Haus Of Tyler [Review Request]

Post by MrMario January 16th 2010, 10:57 pm

Even if I did allow you to do this I would be allowing everyone else to do it also. Your forum can't be ready for a full review. We made a requirement for this so that we can give better feedback to the forums and make you want to come back. I am going to be having a meeting with my staff here soon to talk about changing some of the requirements that will make it easier on us and for the members. But till an update happens we can't do this.

=> Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down