The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub )

2 posters

Go down

Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) Empty Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub )

Post by Master Marc January 30th 2010, 4:16 pm

I would like to request a navigation menu for my forum.

Here is a link to my forum : Click Here !

The navigation menu should not be too big or too small, it should be the right size, viewable by everyone, Wink ( but not too huge and ugly )

I would like the navigation menu to match the forum's style. I like navigation menus with original styles, and round corners.

Animation is not required, and I don't see a point for transparency unless the remove the corners of the button. ( to make it round corners )

@Calithenub,

You never disappointed me yet. Good luck with my navigation menu, and take all the time you need creating it.

I need the font used, and the font size, so I can create more myself, when needed. ( Please use a nice font that would go great with the forum )

Text To Insert :

• Forum
  • Homepage [ or ] Home
  • Search
  • Members
  • Log Out
  • Register [ Animation can be used to make it look good and wanting guests to click ]
  • Articles
  • Blogs
  • Reviews
  • Private Messages [ or ] PMs
  • New Private Message [ or ] New PM [ Animation can be used to make it look good and wanting members to click ]

It all depends on if the text can fit on the menu, Wink ( So you can choose which one to insert )

Thanks!
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) Empty Re: Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub )

Post by Calithenub January 30th 2010, 8:01 pm

Do you want them in that order? O:
Calithenub
Calithenub
Forumember

Female Posts : 641
Language : we no speak americano, durr. x:

http://graphic-central.org/

Back to top Go down

Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) Empty Re: Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub )

Post by Master Marc January 30th 2010, 8:45 pm

Calithenub wrote:Do you want them in that order? O:
Not really. But they should be able to join together, so it can be placed anywhere. ( Example : 'Homepage' [ or ] 'Home' button 1st, and 'Log Out' button last )

You can just create the design of the navigation menu, and I can do the rest. ( but, choose a nice font )
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Calithenub January 30th 2010, 10:53 pm

Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264924499Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264909052Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264966357Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264923088Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264889821Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264966819Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264915103Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264934765Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264979251Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264961250Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264908322Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264892552Navigation Menu Request ( Calithenub ) 1264907690
Calithenub
Calithenub
Forumember

Female Posts : 641
Language : we no speak americano, durr. x:

http://graphic-central.org/

Back to top Go down