The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embed problem

3 posters

Go down

Embed problem Empty Embed problem

Post by cnb15 February 2nd 2010, 10:39 pm

I know how to embed games in my forum and everything but the problem is that the source of the embedded game is blocked in my school. I edited the HTML by using an unblocker website that makes it unblocked but it takes forever to load because of that... So I just took it off. The source of my embedded game is addictinggames.com which the website is blocked at my school. Is there any way I can make it so the game won't be blocked? Whether it's by changing the script or anything else? My website is slackinginschool.darkbb.com it's a new website like 2 days old. Right now I'm just focusing to getting my games to work. Unless your computer doesn't block addictinggames.com I don't think there's a way for you to see what I'm talking about... PLZ HELP
cnb15

Male Posts : 2
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Embed problem Empty Re: Embed problem

Post by Rok February 3rd 2010, 1:04 am

Flash games work fine for me on my computer. It's just that when I'm at school in the computer lab, the administration has some websites blocked... and I can't even browse for proxy websites. But if you are able to browse and use proxies in your school's computers, then, you should have the ability to use one of the proxies to play some flash games on your forum.

Anyway, I don't see this much as a 'problem', but more as a general issue that you are having with your school's banishment of flash gaming.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Embed problem Empty Re: Embed problem

Post by kirk February 3rd 2010, 12:25 pm

lol no playing games in school do start on your homework or something then you can play when you get home because you wont have any homework.... Razz

like roc said that's just a school issue with things they have blocked.
you can try to Ask the principle or the lab person to unblock it for you affraid
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down