The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help I need a Support ticket system

2 posters

Go down

Help I need a Support ticket system Empty Help I need a Support ticket system

Post by Gangsta2Guns February 13th 2010, 12:38 am

I have 1000+member in my forum that allways asking for my support... So now that i have so many member asking i really need some kind of support ticket system. Should work like this...

When someone has a support issue they need to select the correct category (product) from a list or combobox, then select the support issue (windows settings, bugs, etc) from a different list or combobox. Then they enter their email in a different box and click the submit ticket button

Something like this system in this screenshot :
When I click account error (meaning I need support), then this page comes up.
I can then type in a brief message about my problem and an email and then submit
Then it goes to my email with a ticket#

Help I need a Support ticket system Ticket10

I just need one that were prople are able to select from diffrent comboboxes/lists

1) Forum username. (box/list)
1) Product they want support with. (box/list)
2) One were they can select problem issue like windows settings, bugs, etc. (also a box/list)
3) A box where they enter thire own Email.
4) Last a Submit ticket button.

Last edited by Gangsta2Guns on February 13th 2010, 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Gangsta2Guns
Forumember

Language : Danish

Back to top Go down

Help I need a Support ticket system Empty Re: Help I need a Support ticket system

Post by kirk February 13th 2010, 12:41 am

do you have a better screen shot then that. i cant really see anything it's not going very large?
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Help I need a Support ticket system Empty Re: Help I need a Support ticket system

Post by Gangsta2Guns February 13th 2010, 12:50 am

Yes i can; picture above is updated...in 2 seconds. done..

If you still can't see it large enuf after clicking the picture.. you can always use your browser ZOOOM buttons
Gangsta2Guns
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk February 13th 2010, 2:06 am

well it seems like something you can create on a html page then Incorporated to a pop-out or just go to the html page.
um i would have to know the links it's going to.. like you will have to create post or something for where the links are going to go to.. like if it's different sections for what ever support you are doing..

it can be done. it may not be exactly like your example.. but you can get it close.. actually i would go with creating a flash template on a html page.

this place is cool and free.it's pretty easy to use plus you can remove the links leading to the host once you have the code after it's created.

check it out something like this perhaps?

this is only an example. picture your page how ever your are going to create it with the links and categories how you want to set it up.
http://evolymrobynb.forumotion.net/civil-ware-relics-metal-detection-test-1-h4.htm

here's the link for the site to create pages like this.
http://www.wix.com/

and it don't have to be whole pages either you can make smaller things if you want a box like in your preview. so check that out and if not i can give you a few more suggestions ideas.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gangsta2Guns February 13th 2010, 2:32 am

Hi again Kirk

Thank you very much for your example, but I recently lost all interest with the wix system, "it has it limitations" and I'm also pretty sure wix can't fit the needs I got... but maybe I'm just going to create this in the CS4 Flash 10x instead..Cool if I can find some great tutorial for this
Gangsta2Guns
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk February 13th 2010, 2:42 am

or just do ever thing from scratch on a html page.
Anyway I'll leave the thread open a Lil longer in case anyone else has some suggestions.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Back to top Go down