The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleting the Creator And Making a New Person Encharge without deleting the forum?

3 posters

Go down

Deleting the Creator And Making a New Person Encharge without deleting the forum? Empty Deleting the Creator And Making a New Person Encharge without deleting the forum?

Post by narutofanforums February 13th 2010, 5:20 am

Ya is there a way to delete the creators forum account, without deleting the forum, my friend who made the website never works on it and i always work on it bwi and he gave me permission if there is a way to delete his account and make me encharge but if u delete the admin/creator of the forum it deletes the forum... i believe lol. Can you delete the creator without deleting the forum ? bc i wanna be the creator.. heh like is there a way to make me the admin/creator, (not a rank but like make it so its like im the oringinal creator like as if i created it.) so his account can be deleted without the forum deleted.
thanks.
narutofanforums
narutofanforums
Forumember

Male Posts : 60
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Deleting the Creator And Making a New Person Encharge without deleting the forum? Empty Re: Deleting the Creator And Making a New Person Encharge without deleting the forum?

Post by Mehtevas February 14th 2010, 12:00 am

Is that a question or a statement?
It is not possible. Allthough typlo has said that there might be able to make someone else a founder if the admin and mods have not logged in for 6 months. THough it failed and it might come back with a 10$ fee.

Razz
So yeah. Its allready happening.
Mehtevas
Mehtevas
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Back to top Go down

Deleting the Creator And Making a New Person Encharge without deleting the forum? Empty Re: Deleting the Creator And Making a New Person Encharge without deleting the forum?

Post by MrMario February 14th 2010, 12:10 am

iKinky wrote:Is that a question or a statement?
It is not possible. Allthough typlo has said that there might be able to make someone else a founder if the admin and mods have not logged in for 6 months. THough it failed and it might come back with a 10$ fee.

Razz
So yeah. Its allready happening.

Where did Typlo says about a fee?

You have to ask for the information and if the founder gives it to you. You must change the information in the admin panel and also the founder utilities so that he can't get the account back. If he doesn't well there is nothing that can be done till 6 months later after the user is inactive.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by narutofanforums February 14th 2010, 1:15 am

how do i change it, i have access to his account i dont see were u change it tho
narutofanforums
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 14th 2010, 2:33 am

Admin Panel and the Founder Utilites
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by narutofanforums February 14th 2010, 4:07 pm

the founder utilities thing is confusing me, i just want to make it so instead of the current founder who made the site is a founder, i want only me to be the founder so its like i created the site
narutofanforums
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario February 14th 2010, 6:41 pm

Once the founder gives you his password and email you can login to the tool and change it.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by narutofanforums February 15th 2010, 4:55 pm

ok thanks ill check it out
narutofanforums
Forumember

Back to top Go down