The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buying A Domain

2 posters

Go down

Buying A Domain Empty Buying A Domain

Post by King_GFX February 17th 2010, 12:08 am

Hi, I was wondering what you get when you buy a Domain with Forumotion. You must get something extra from the "Free" members but what exactly do you get and how much does it cost a month? Thanks for taking the the time to read this and reply. < If you do! Razz
King_GFX
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Buying A Domain Empty Re: Buying A Domain

Post by Agenda February 17th 2010, 12:14 am

Sorry, King, but I'm having trouble understanding your question. Are you asking what you, as the purchasing administrator, get in return for buying a domain? The answer to that is nothing but your chosen domain name.

Are you asking what Forumotion, the vendor, receives in exchange? Nothing, but your cold, hard cash.

Try and clarify your question, if you will. Wink
Agenda
Agenda
Forumember

Male Posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by King_GFX February 17th 2010, 12:18 am

LOL, Well I would imagine I could get something more, Like maybe something personalized in the ACP, or be able to thing more freely and work better with my templates etc. So yes, I am asking if I as the buyer get anything different or any other special privileges...
King_GFX
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Agenda February 17th 2010, 1:25 am

The only other thing you would unlock with your domain name is the e-mail management utility. You can create e-mail addresses with your new personalized domain name; such as support@mywebsite.com or complaintothis@yourdomain.com.

Other than that, no other cookies come on the plate. But don't forget that you can use credits to get rid of Google Ads, even for guests; or upgrade to a Pro Gallery.
Agenda
Agenda
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by King_GFX February 17th 2010, 1:26 am

Yea, That's what I would like to know. Pro Gallery, Domain, etc. So anything else?
King_GFX
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Agenda February 17th 2010, 1:32 am

..... no. You can buy those upgrades at any time. You don't have to buy the domain first. Buying the domain will allow you access to the e-mail management utility. Buying the space for your gallery (and then buying time to extend that space upgrade) will dub the gallery version your using as the "Pro Gallery". Buying ad freedom will remove Google Ads (not Forumotion "click here! click me! click me, I'm annoying!" links) for the specified amount of time, depending on which user classes you want to remove them from. Take note that the more "popular" (in terms of user-count and activity) your site is, the more it will cost to remove the Google Ads.
Agenda
Agenda
Forumember

Back to top Go down