The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why can i not post in the Need a Technician section?

3 posters

Go down

Solved Why can i not post in the Need a Technician section?

Post by 4hams February 20th 2010, 9:42 pm

I have been trying to get a transparent or translucent effect for my forum and a few people have tried to help but nothing seems to work or I am maybe just plain stupid but this should not be this difficult!

I thank those that have offered assistance and would love more help from others or possibly the admin staff.

i wanted to post in the Technician section but am told i need to be an administrator to post in that section. Why have the section there?

Here are my threads that i have started regarding this issue.

https://help.forumotion.com/script-code-problems-f43/code-in-site-description-not-working-t65001.htm#422707

https://help.forumotion.com/manage-the-appearance-of-your-forum-f45/forum-transparency-t64737.htm

Last edited by 4hams on February 21st 2010, 12:55 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : for link address)
4hams
4hams
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Why can i not post in the Need a Technician section?

Post by Darren1 February 20th 2010, 10:36 pm

Hello,

you can't post in the technician's section because you need your thread moved there, only serious problems which require the technician';s involvement are allowed to be moved there Wink

So, both of those topics are about 1 thing, and u just created a 3rd topic about the same thing right, I'm not following? confused
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Why can i not post in the Need a Technician section?

Post by MrMario February 21st 2010, 1:24 am

Why can i not post in the Need a Technician section? Solved10Solved => Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down