The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Who You Want To Be

Go down

Be Who You Want To Be Empty Re: Be Who You Want To Be

Post by finnysgirl February 20th 2010, 2:36 am

Be Who You Want To Be
Choice of Category: Miscellaneous
Language: English, but we have a translator to make it easier for people who dont speak english that well Smile
Forum's Purpose: This forum was created so that people dont have to join many forums dedicated to just one thing, its a general forum that has many topics raging from art, to music, to youtube, to movies. Each member has their own journal, poetry blog, and photo gallery.
Link: http://bewhoyouwanttob.forumotion.com

Administrators: Lexi, Scorpionrose
Global Moderators: Omtrty

I would like to point out that this forum is very new, and I mean NEW. I am still learning, but the way I run things, is I try to include my members in major decisions such as the look of the forum, the homepage, we have contests, and alot more that we are going to be adding soon.

Categories
*Attention All Members - Announcements, Ban Log

*You Have Now Arrived - Things you need to know, Rules, Into posts, goodbye posts, polls, suggestion box, codes to work posts

*Journals - each member gets their own journal when they apply for it

*Clicky Clicky - a place to post pictures like funny pictures, pictures of you, cosplay

*Entertain Me - place to talk about video games, tv, movies ect.

*News - local, world, national, not new thread. the not news is for news that is basically gossip or just funny

*Roleplaying Area - a place to post your roleplays, out of character threads, interest checks etc.

*Creative? Show it Off!! - an art place, digitial art, photoshopped art etc.

*Real Life? What is this real life you speak of? - talk about things you do off the internet, hobbies ect.

*To Debate or Not to Debate - a place to discuss, argue, debate. more subjects to be added later to this.

*Look me over - a place to post reviews about shows, music, etc.

STATISTICS
Our users have posted a total of 92 messages
We have 20 registered users
The newest registered user is Junk

Smile

Last edited by finnysgirl on February 23rd 2010, 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
finnysgirl
Forumember

Language : English

http://bewhoyouwanttob.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by finnysgirl March 7th 2010, 7:36 pm

[/bump]

New Updates to the site!!!

Added a theme color changer!! Now you can go from the normal black to pink to green!

Woohoo!
finnysgirl
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by finnysgirl March 21st 2010, 4:48 pm

Alright so heres the complete rundown of things so far:

We now have an arcade
Music Page
Running a contest: Recruiter of the Week Contest
Journal Privacy

We have added a new rule/policy to the site:
Dear New BWYWTB Member,

It is our intention to have a lively forum with active members who contribute to the growth and quality of the site. We will not tolerate spam accounts and it is for this reason we are moderating all new registered accounts.

The rules for new members are as follows:

1. We would highly appreciate an introduction in the proper forum. Filling out the stickied questionnaire is not necessary; your own introduction will do just fine. This is not necessarily a rule, but it would make the moderators’ job easier and you will be rewarded with a warm welcome.

2. Upon registering you are expected to make at least 5 legitimate posts within the first week. Failing to do so will lead to a friendly reminder sent to your PM and e-mail inbox and your account will be added to an “inactive members” list.
You will be given one more week to address this or reply before your account is removed from the site.

3. Members with less than 10 posts are not allowed to make posts containing links to another website. Doing so will earn you a warning. Repeat offenders will be banned and their account removed from the site.

We hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,

The BWYWTB Team.
finnysgirl
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum