The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online button is messed up in quick reply

2 posters

Go down

Online button is messed up in quick reply Empty Online button is messed up in quick reply

Post by smilie fan February 28th 2010, 12:17 am

Hi! I have a problem with the Online button after a quick reply post has been made. It appears as if it is underneath the other buttons... you can see it, but you can't click it because the other buttons are on top of it.

I'm using Phpbb3 - (Pro-Silver, I believe).

Anyway, if anyone happens to know how I can fix this, I'd really appreciate it. At the moment, I have disabled the quick reply hoping it would make a difference in the appearance of the post. But, it has not made any difference at all.

Thank you!

Edit: I found that if I switch that area where the post is, from blog, to forum, the button looks correct. I'd like to know though how to fix it, as I do enjoy having the option of having a blog, or a forum. Smile Thanks again!
smilie fan
smilie fan
Forumember

Female Posts : 81
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Online button is messed up in quick reply Empty Re: Online button is messed up in quick reply

Post by smilie fan February 28th 2010, 6:44 pm

I found the problem, it is fixed. This topic can be marked as solved. Thank you!
smilie fan
smilie fan
Forumember

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Online button is messed up in quick reply Empty Re: Online button is messed up in quick reply

Post by Sanket February 28th 2010, 6:55 pm

Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down