The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do i deal with a report that has been made wrongly ?

3 posters

Go down

How do i deal with a report that has been made wrongly ? Empty How do i deal with a report that has been made wrongly ?

Post by stix February 28th 2010, 1:36 am

I have just started a new site, that has upset another site/forum so he has made a report against my site. on Forumotion, and site jabber.

How can i get this removed ?
stix
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Language : English

http://www.kentcoastal.com

Back to top Go down

How do i deal with a report that has been made wrongly ? Empty Re: How do i deal with a report that has been made wrongly ?

Post by Darren1 February 28th 2010, 1:41 am

Hello,

if you are 100% percent sure it's a illegitimate report, then just ignore it Wink
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

How do i deal with a report that has been made wrongly ? Empty Re: How do i deal with a report that has been made wrongly ?

Post by kirk February 28th 2010, 3:38 am

also i would keep an extra eye on it to make sure people dont try to come in and post things that are in violations. other then that just keep maintaining and modding your forum as long as there are no violations going on then you have nothing to worry about..

if you like you can always close the forum and go through post with you and your staff to make sure everthing is on the up and up
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by stix February 28th 2010, 10:57 am

Problem is when doing a google search for my site, the site jabber report appears before the site does.
So for any potential new members will see this first, dosent really help.

Site Jabber seem so far to be unintrested.
stix
Forumember

Male Posts : 46

http://www.kentcoastal.com

Back to top Go down