The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entire Forum just vanished for a year, popped up again for 6 weeks and now vanished again

3 posters

Go down

Entire Forum just vanished for a year, popped up again for 6 weeks and now vanished again Empty Entire Forum just vanished for a year, popped up again for 6 weeks and now vanished again

Post by Berichterstatter 11th March 2010, 22:59

This is definitely an SOS!
Entire Forum [gnnvsh4.webgoo.us] just vanished for about a year in ab out March 2009, then popped up again for about 6 weeks during end of January beginning of February 2010 until yesterday and now vanished again today for no obvious reason. confused

I am the rapporteur for the said forum and when just a few minutes ago I intended to publish some more legal content for the community and afterward back up the new content to HDD I had to face the fact, that the forum again has vanished entirely from the world wide web for no visible reason.
I just receive the following notice as soon as I wrote in the forums address: "The forum gnnvsh4.webgoo.us doesn't exist."

The first time the said forum vanished, the last entry has been made Mo Feb 16, 2009.
Then suddenly, it just popped up again as if it never has vanished in the first place.
The BackUp 2010-01-30/Forum GGNantiH4/gnnvsh4.webgoo.us then has been made in the first place to have the previous contents saved in the case of an eventually next sudden disappearing of the forum.

And now it has happened again like an mystery.
People even just started again to visit the forum for legal information and help.

What is going on with our forum? This is something we would like to find out urgently since I do not figure there are any Ghosts on the web making forums disappear and reappear just out of the blue.

For any effective and fast help I am very thankful indeed.
Berichterstatter

Language : english or german

Back to top Go down

Entire Forum just vanished for a year, popped up again for 6 weeks and now vanished again Empty Re: Entire Forum just vanished for a year, popped up again for 6 weeks and now vanished again

Post by MrMario 11th March 2010, 23:51

You have illegal stuff on your forum like what? I ask this because your forum might of been deleted due to breaking the ToS.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Entire Forum just vanished for a year, popped up again for 6 weeks and now vanished again Empty Re: Entire Forum just vanished for a year, popped up again for 6 weeks and now vanished again

Post by Berichterstatter 12th March 2010, 00:40

MrMario wrote:You have illegal stuff on your forum like what? I ask this because your forum might of been deleted due to breaking the ToS.
Oh NO!, there is no illegal stuff on our forum!
The forum is for german people in need, handling information about the so called Hartz-IV-Laws in Germany, the general abuse by the Hartz-IV-Authorities, which are discriminating, abusing and in part even starving the unemployed which are receiving Hartz-IV-alimony from the state. It (the forum) collects legal decisions and high court rulings to publish in the forum etc. There is nothing illegal about that (forum) of course. You must just have misread my leading entry, I guess.
It is just like I've written: the forum vanishes from the world wide web without any obvious reason, suddenly is back on again for a short while just vanishes as suddenly again as it has popped up unexpectedly, again and again.
And this to our opinion, is not a way at all to properly run a forum, wouldn't you agree?
Berichterstatter

Language : english or german

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk 12th March 2010, 11:52

if the forum disappeared for a year before why dint you ever ask when it was gone before? and then if it came back and now is suddenly gone again.
the only thing that can explain this is the forum link is being changed.

Are you the owner of the forum? if you are and it says it dose not exist you will have to send you email address the forum was created with so i can send it to typlos office.

but if you are not the owner and this has happened before ,once for a year and now for 6 weeks or what ever then the owner is changing the link. he must have changed it back to the original link it was at before.. but now has simply changed it again.

unless your the owner.. then the whole thing is strange and i would need to know the email that the forum was created with.

you pm it to me.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down