The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to find a list of all admin actions

4 posters

Go down

Solved How to find a list of all admin actions

Post by diddeto March 12th 2010, 1:51 pm

I am having an argument with a person that used to help me creating the forum. Used to, because she actually did almost nothing - I have created the forum, the subforums, categories and topics. I could easily prove the topics part because it is visible who created them. Still, when I log into my control panel I can only see two pages of moderator's actions and three pages of admin actions that don't seem to be enough and I can't see "created a new forum" or "made a new category", or something of the sort, all the actions that were done in the very beginning of the forum.

It is really important to find those, for there is a chance that the data, used to be created the forum \a rpg game\ may be used in the recent time for a book and I need to prove that the rights over the forum and all, created in it, are mine and not hers.

I hope you'd be able to help me.
diddeto

Language : bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to find a list of all admin actions

Post by kirk March 12th 2010, 2:27 pm

who is the owner you or her?
you should go back to page three and see if all the actions are there. if not then they where deleted.

I am not sure if you can get that back through the utilities tools or not i will have to fine out.
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by diddeto March 12th 2010, 2:40 pm

I have created the forum, with my e-mail and etc., but she gave me the main idea, I mean the topic, and helped me with thinking of a few basic stuff (that I later changed) so I made her admin too.
The last action on the third page is from 30 Aug 2009 - 22:02, and the forum exists since 21.04.2009 :S

Hope there is a way, for by the law of my country the fact that she only gave the idea doesn't give her any copyright to the written by me, and if I could only prove that she had made no important actions.. Is there a way I register somewhere and save the rights over the forum?
diddeto

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk March 12th 2010, 3:12 pm

i dont see what your worried about?
you are the owner,you and her are no longer getting along.so you can take her out as a admin or ban her if you feel that is what you have to do. who cares if you created the forum together, it's still your forum and ideas are ideas but unless she has images or logos,slogans copyrighted then i dont think you have anything to worry about.

you can try your forums utilities tools to see if you can get the data back. i am not sure if it will work but you can try it.
https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/the-utilities-backup-and-restore-t9692.htm
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by tiengsaotuthan2104 March 12th 2010, 5:05 pm

well! it's easy to understand
tiengsaotuthan2104

Language : viet

Back to top Go down

Post by diddeto March 14th 2010, 4:16 pm

Um, I couldnt find anything there, but I was able to recover a skype chat that says it all and should be enough. Thank you so much for your help!
diddeto

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario March 14th 2010, 11:33 pm

How to find a list of all admin actions Solved10Solved => Locked
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test