The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please delete posts from database

5 posters

Go down

Please delete posts from database Empty Please delete posts from database

Post by shelagh March 30th 2010, 2:23 pm

On the publishedauthors.org forum, one of the members, Marie Pacha, requested that all her posts should be deleted. I agreed to the request and deleted the posts. Ms. Pacha is now claiming that I still have access to those posts and can recover them from the databases. Please remove all posts made by Marie Pacha from the databases and inform Ms. Pacha that you have done so. She has already contacted Forumotion on this forum here:

https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/complaint-about-a-forum-t65936.htm

Please send confirmation to me, also, that the posts are no longer stored in the databases.

Thank you,
Shelagh Watkins
Admin Published Authors
shelagh
shelagh

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Please delete posts from database Empty Re: Please delete posts from database

Post by KingOfSports March 30th 2010, 7:05 pm

Haha....You should probably send Typlo a PM...but the posts most likely won't be deleted from the database.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by shelagh March 30th 2010, 7:55 pm

Thanks KingOfSports! I will do.
shelagh
shelagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Pacha April 2nd 2010, 10:11 pm

And please explain to Typlo why at least one of my posts remains visible to even non-members, when "you agreed to the request and deleted the posts."
Marie Pacha

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by shelagh April 7th 2010, 10:14 am

I think Typlo would agree that, as administrator of Published Authors, I do not need your permission to delete any of your posts or to delete your account. Let this be a warning to all administrators. Members should not dictate to forum administrators about how their posts are stored in the Forumotion database.

Members who insist on protecting their posts from any other use should not participate in a blog that openly copies and pastes whole threads from the very forum where they are demanding rights over their own posts.
shelagh
shelagh

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Pacha April 7th 2010, 10:28 am

No, you didn't need my permission. I have never said you did.

You said you would delete my posts. I believed you. Instead you changed the name on them. Some of the things I shared while a member have been published, and one is lyrics for a song that has been recorded.

You changed the name from my real name (which I posted under), not once, not twice, but three times until my complaints about copyright infringement on another blog got through to you and you changed the name back to mine.

You have altered posts, hidden posts, allowed other members to libel and defame people and yes...I have screen shots for all of that.

Don't try to play innocent, or present yourself with righteous indignation Shelagh. Neither becomes you.

Last edited by Marie Pacha on April 7th 2010, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Marie Pacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Pacha April 7th 2010, 10:33 am

And if you would like, I can bring some other people here to post exactly what they have seen you do to themselves and to others.
Marie Pacha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 7th 2010, 11:07 am

Please take your argument to the PM's.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Back to top Go down

Post by Marie Pacha April 7th 2010, 8:40 pm

Can do, thank you.
Marie Pacha

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTool April 9th 2010, 7:08 pm

Shelagh cannot be trusted to do anything. She lies and misleads. I wouldn't PM her with my dispute because unless it's public, Shelagh will just lie without inhibition.

Shelagh is not being put upon here, nor is she the victim. She was asked to do something and agreed to do it. The fact she is making excuses shows her total disregard to ethics, or integrity.

And yes, Shelagh, you do need permission to keep someone's posts in public view after they requested and you agreed to take them down.

Get off your high horse and do what is right.
TheTool

Back to top Go down