The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for one of my members. login issues

2 posters

Go down

Help for one of my members. login issues Empty Help for one of my members. login issues

Post by birdsll April 1st 2010, 4:48 pm

I have a member that is unable to log in to our forum. All the other members have no trouble accessing the log in page so I can't figure out what is going on.

He has made sure his browser accepts cookies, and I added a pop up for log in as well but he doesn't get that either. Any suggestions?
birdsll

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Help for one of my members. login issues Empty Re: Help for one of my members. login issues

Post by birdsll April 1st 2010, 8:19 pm

Is this a forum for getting help from staff of forumotion or members? Sorry I'm not sure I'm in the right place to get the answer for this.

Thanks
birdsll

Back to top Go down

Help for one of my members. login issues Empty Re: Help for one of my members. login issues

Post by byt411 April 1st 2010, 8:23 pm

You are in the right place. But I must ask ya some things. Is your friend banned or IP adress banned??
byt411
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by birdsll April 1st 2010, 9:04 pm

No, I'm the creator of the forum and no ips have been banned.
birdsll

Back to top Go down

Post by byt411 April 1st 2010, 9:30 pm

What's the error message when your member logs in?
byt411
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by birdsll April 2nd 2010, 3:33 am

There is no log in for them. They go to the page and there isnt anywhere to log in. All my other members have had no trouble so I really think that it has to be a setting but I'm trying to help the person figure out what it might be. Thanks for any insight
birdsll

Back to top Go down