The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your session has expired.! why?

4 posters

Go down

Your session has expired.! why? Empty Your session has expired.! why?

Post by HaimE August 27th 2007, 6:16 am

Ive been reading about this error received. I am the admin of my board. I followed all instructions mentioned by removing cookies/cache, Using IE browser, log out and log in( many times), Log me on automatically each visit: should be ticked or unticked.. i did all .. But the same error keep coming back .. I cant remove posts or even banned some unruly users.

Can you please. assist me .
HaimE

Male Posts : 3
Language : english

http://dodolran.niceboard.net

Back to top Go down

Your session has expired.! why? Empty Re: Your session has expired.! why?

Post by Luky August 27th 2007, 12:41 pm

This might happen if you have a low band internet connection(in other words if you have a slow internet connection). This happens when it takes to much time for your computer to make connection with the server from forumotion. But there isn't to much you can do about this problem. You can upgrade your internet connection(if you can) or stop all other programs that need internet connection like instant messaging programs(although they don't use to much of your bandwidth but you can try.)
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by HaimE August 27th 2007, 10:08 pm

luky5550 wrote:This might happen if you have a low band internet connection(in other words if you have a slow internet connection). This happens when it takes to much time for your computer to make connection with the server from forumotion. But there isn't to much you can do about this problem. You can upgrade your internet connection(if you can) or stop all other programs that need internet connection like instant messaging programs(although they don't use to much of your bandwidth but you can try.)

I doubt my internet connection is too low or even slow. Im running on 10 Mb broadband connection. So i doubt my internet connection is the issue. Happened to me even in office or home. Tried switching different PC/ laptops.. still the same. So.. im kind of confused right now.. Is there any one ( or admin) can assist me..?
HaimE

Back to top Go down

Post by Luky August 28th 2007, 8:52 am

You are right. If you have 10mb broadband then it's not you're internet connection to blaim.
Luky
Luky
Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
Language : Romanian, English

Back to top Go down

Post by HaimE August 28th 2007, 12:35 pm

luky5550 wrote:You are right. If you have 10mb broadband then it's not you're internet connection to blaim.

Thats why i posted out for help here.. still any help from any moderator ot tech?
HaimE

Back to top Go down

Post by acman May 2nd 2008, 2:54 pm

i have the same problem..

try to split topic, but got "Your Session is expired" message

i'm using 10Mbps broadband internet connection, and no problem in browsing the website.
acman

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by gblanco May 19th 2008, 6:27 pm

Same problem when I try to moderate a forum.

It is not an internet problem.
The answer is instantly displayed.
Your session has expired.
gblanco

Back to top Go down

Post by gblanco May 20th 2008, 1:49 am

My bad
I was not operating correctly the moderate this forum option.
After clicking moderate this forum and selecting the topic I wanted to move, I was selecting at the end of the page Jump to.... Thinking of the section I wanted to move the topic and that was giving me the session expired message...... Instead of clicking the move button.
gblanco

Back to top Go down