The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I make my transparent pop go solid backround?

2 posters

Go down

How do  I make my transparent pop go solid backround? Empty How do I make my transparent pop go solid backround?

Post by edlo75 April 3rd 2010, 8:43 am

http://americansocomleague.simplygaming.org
Go to my Calender and put your cursor on the highlighted date section. April 25th, 2010 You can't read the info on that pop up. If someone knows how to make that transparent backround solid in color, I would apprieciate it bunches.
edlo75
edlo75
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Language : english

Back to top Go down

How do  I make my transparent pop go solid backround? Empty Re: How do I make my transparent pop go solid backround?

Post by GG2012 May 22nd 2010, 3:44 am

I would like to learn how to give some transparency to mine, but no one is helping me after several weeks of asking for assistance.
GG2012
GG2012
Forumember

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

How do  I make my transparent pop go solid backround? Empty Re: How do I make my transparent pop go solid backround?

Post by edlo75 May 22nd 2010, 3:55 am

You know what I think, is that the template you choose has a permanant pop up and can't be manipulated. Now that you say yours is solid. That's why I say this. Goodluck!
edlo75
edlo75
Forumember

Male Posts : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by GG2012 May 22nd 2010, 3:57 am

oh, ok. thanks for responding.
GG2012
GG2012
Forumember

Female Posts : 128

Back to top Go down