The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to change the style of the 'by username' in thread titles to our wish

+3
Sanket
Maki1
fanfighters
7 posters

Go down

how to change the style of the 'by username' in thread titles to our wish Empty how to change the style of the 'by username' in thread titles to our wish

Post by fanfighters April 8th 2010, 8:32 pm

ssssss

Last edited by fanfighters on April 18th 2010, 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
fanfighters

Language : english

Back to top Go down

how to change the style of the 'by username' in thread titles to our wish Empty Re: how to change the style of the 'by username' in thread titles to our wish

Post by Maki1 April 8th 2010, 8:42 pm

Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

how to change the style of the 'by username' in thread titles to our wish Empty Re: how to change the style of the 'by username' in thread titles to our wish

Post by fanfighters April 8th 2010, 9:02 pm

Last edited by fanfighters on April 9th 2010, 1:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
fanfighters

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfighters April 8th 2010, 9:12 pm

How can I move this "by author" below its topic title?! I mean "by author" line will be moved 1 line below its title
fanfighters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket April 8th 2010, 9:35 pm

fanfighters, Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font

May I also remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfighters April 9th 2010, 1:34 pm

thanks sanket...
fanfighters

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfighters April 12th 2010, 7:26 pm

bump
fanfighters

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfighters April 14th 2010, 5:40 am

bump
fanfighters

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 April 14th 2010, 8:05 am

Hello,

So you want to just remove the "By username"?
Please review this thread: https://help.forumotion.com/manage-the-appearance-of-your-forum-f45/how-to-remove-by-username-following-thread-title-t67931.htm

Could you please clearly state what you're after, im a bit confused
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfighters April 14th 2010, 5:31 pm

Darren1 wrote:Hello,

So you want to just remove the "By username"?
Please review this thread: https://help.forumotion.com/manage-the-appearance-of-your-forum-f45/how-to-remove-by-username-following-thread-title-t67931.htm

Could you please clearly state what you're after, im a bit confused

How can I move this "by author" below its topic title?! I mean "by author" line will be moved 1 line below its title
fanfighters

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 April 15th 2010, 1:44 am

Yes, that is possible, but with an un desired side effect Wink

The word "Array" added in (Don't know how, or why though), I'm trying to manipulate the surrounding codes to it to try and remove it,

If you still want to do this;
Head to the template section called "General" and click on Topics_list_box and press the CTRL+F buttons on ur keyboard, and insert this line:{topics_list_box.row.L_BY} {topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_AUTHOR}
Now, remove this L_BY and in between the }{ insert text <br /> By so it looks like: {topics_list_box.row.} <br /> By{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_AUTHOR}
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by Camilla April 15th 2010, 3:01 pm

lovely post it will great help for me
thanks a lot
Camilla

Back to top Go down

how to change the style of the 'by username' in thread titles to our wish Empty nmnm

Post by fanfighters April 15th 2010, 6:12 pm

Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Last edited by fanfighters on April 18th 2010, 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
fanfighters

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 April 16th 2010, 1:04 am

Have you read my above post (Or quoted below)?

Darren1 wrote:Yes, that is possible, but with an un desired side effect Wink

The word "Array" added in (Don't know how, or why though), I'm trying to manipulate the surrounding codes to it to try and remove it,

Head to the template section called "General" and click on Topics_list_box and press the CTRL+F buttons on ur keyboard, and insert this line:{topics_list_box.row.L_BY} {topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_AUTHOR}
Now, remove this L_BY and in between the }{ insert text <br /> By so it looks like: {topics_list_box.row.} <br /> By{topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_AUTHOR}
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Back to top Go down

Post by fanfighters April 16th 2010, 4:48 pm

Darren1 wrote:Have you read my above post (Or quoted below)?

Darren1 wrote:Yes, that is possible, but with an un desired side effect Wink

sorry i quoted a wrong post..please help me to find a solution for the above problem
fanfighters

Back to top Go down

Post by vnfs April 16th 2010, 5:46 pm

It's worked Very Happy. Thanks Darren1!

What I've done, go to Display/Templates/General/ Topics_list_box and search this line: {topics_list_box.row.L_BY} {topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_AUTHOR}

dont make mistake with this one:
{topics_list_box.row.L_BY} {topics_list_box.row.LAST_POST_AUTHOR}

and change to:
{topics_list_box.row.L} <br /> {topics_list_box.row.TOPIC_AUTHOR}

Once again, thanks Darren1 very much!
vnfs

http://www.vnflightsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bixer May 7th 2010, 3:07 pm

fanfighters wrote:ssssss

well sorry man i have no any idea about your topic related.
[url="http://discountedzhuhamsterpets.com/1/zhu-zhu-pets/"]zhu zhu pets[/url]
bixer

Language : englisg

Back to top Go down