The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i allowed to buy a domain name, and relocate it to .....

2 posters

Go down

Am i allowed to buy a domain name, and relocate it to ..... Empty Am i allowed to buy a domain name, and relocate it to .....

Post by insearchoffootball August 30th 2007, 3:55 am

Ok am I allowed to buy a domain name (say domain.com) and then relocate it to my forum (www.insearchoffootball.frbb.net)

Is this possible, or am I only allowed to buy the domain name from forumation.com????

If it is possible, can some on tell me how to do this,or point me to a palce that tells me how to do so

Thanks heaps
insearchoffootball
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Language : English, Italian

http://www.insearchoffootball.frbb.net

Back to top Go down

Am i allowed to buy a domain name, and relocate it to ..... Empty Re: Am i allowed to buy a domain name, and relocate it to .....

Post by The Godfather August 30th 2007, 10:46 am

hello,

since yesterday, it's possible!! Very Happy as i sayed here

The Godfather wrote:
- Use your own domain names

For the administrators having their own domain name, it’s now possible to use this domain name (or sub-domain) for your forum. For more details, see your administration panel in the General administration section, then Forum address.

Smile

all explications are in the admin panel >> general admin >> forum address >> Personalized domain name

only the founder can access this area!
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Am i allowed to buy a domain name, and relocate it to ..... Empty Re: Am i allowed to buy a domain name, and relocate it to .....

Post by insearchoffootball August 30th 2007, 11:24 pm

sweet ty
insearchoffootball
Forumember

Male Posts : 81
Language : English, Italian

http://www.insearchoffootball.frbb.net

Back to top Go down