The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adding more music to the homepage background music player

Go down

Adding more music to the homepage background music player Empty Adding more music to the homepage background music player

Post by Xeareas April 17th 2010, 5:38 am

Hey there community! My name Xeareas and I have a quick question about adding more music to the hompage background music player.

First of all i am the founding admin of Wi-Fi Cosmos Portable.
I just recently added background music to my homepage by following this little tutorial https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/how-to-add-music-to-my-site-t65836.htm#426563. I also used the second piece of code in the tutorial talking about displaying a fixed player in the bottom right so users have the option of turning the music off.

I did get my music from youtube and want to keep it that way, (Meaning that i dont want to do a pop-up music player), however, i would like to add more than one song to this and have it repeat through the whole playlist if possible. So if someone could show me how it would be much obliged. Thanks in advance.
Xeareas

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Adding more music to the homepage background music player Empty wow

Post by Xeareas April 20th 2010, 5:32 am

Can no one at all help me in even the slightest bit?
Xeareas

Language : English

Back to top Go down