The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Reviews Section(Notice)~Section is now open again

+5
Eman and Kou
Aakarsh
FunkFun
KingOfSports
Jophy
9 posters

Go down

Forum Reviews Section(Notice)~Section is now open again Empty Forum Reviews Section(Notice)~Section is now open again

Post by Jophy April 19th 2010, 9:49 am

Hello Forumotion members!

As you might have noticed lately, the 'Forum Reviews' Section is flooded with requests and most of them are not completed or tagged, we're really sorry for the delay of completing your requests as the review team is also behind of the requests, therefore we are looking for a new reviewer for the review team.

The review team is looking for a new dedicated reviewer that will help us answering requests, moderating the reviews section etc. We would like to inform you that you can send an application to this thread if you are interested, but we advice you to read the guidelines and reminders below:

**Notice**
  • If you are infracted or you receive a warning bar infraction here on the support forum, we would simply decline your applications
  • This is also applied to other forums, if you are banned, infracted or had a bad reputations on other forums, we'll decline your applications

**Requirements**
  • You must be atleast 3 months member of forumotion's support forum
  • Has atleast 50 or more posts here on the support forum
  • Has experiences on reviewing and moderating

**Application Template**

If you are interested, please fill in this form and post it on this thread with the template below

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
    [b]Age:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Country/Location:[/b]
    [b]Experiences on Reviewing:[/b]
    [b]Reason why you're interested on joining the review team:[/b]
    [b]Other things to say:[/b]

Spoiler:

**Questions Regarding Reviews**
    Note: This form should be sent to both Rok and zoids25(me) via pm, this is to avoid of stealing one's idea. (this is also needed)

Code:

[b]Define Forum Reviewing:[/b]

[b]Ideas that you like to add to the reviews:[/b]

[b]If you had one chance of changing one rule, what would it be and why?:[/b]

Spoiler:

Just send your applications here, after we close the applications, we'll give all the applicants a forum to review, the mode of picking a reviewer is simple, will give the applicants a forum to review and each round there will be a criteria to review(either 1 area review(example:Graphics review), full review etc.) where there will be applicants that will be eliminated depending on how we judge your presented review, only 1 will be picked.

We'll send further instructions after we close the applications, Applications will be closed on April 25 2010

Notice: The review section won't allow new requests while we are deciding for a new person that will join the review team.

Goodluck to those who are interested! If you have any questions, Post it on the [Only Topic]

Thanks,
Review team

Last edited by zoids25 on May 11th 2010, 1:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Forum Reviews Section(Notice)~Section is now open again Empty Re: Forum Reviews Section(Notice)~Section is now open again

Post by KingOfSports April 20th 2010, 12:46 am

Here it is. Enjoy.

Name: KingOfSports (real name sent via PM)
Country/Location: USA (Eastern Standard Time)
Experiences on Reviewing: I have done reviews at my forum. I will be attaching them to the body of my PM to Rok and zoids.
Reason why you're interested on joining the review team: I personally love giving reviews. I've sent some members PM's on what their forum could work on. I think being a reviewer would help me progress as a reviewer even more. ForuMotion has been a huge help to me for the entire year that I've been here. It would be my pleasure to give back.
Other things to say: I don't know if you guys will already do this, but if I'm not chosen, I would like a PM stating why I wasn't chosen and what I can do to improve. The PM will be coming shortly...
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Forum Reviews Section(Notice)~Section is now open again Empty Re: Forum Reviews Section(Notice)~Section is now open again

Post by FunkFun April 20th 2010, 5:25 am

Name: FunkFun (AKA Qwerty or something like that on most forums)(rok, please notify me if you need my real name, I'll pm it to you.
Country/Location: Southern California, USA
Experiences on Reviewing: Forumansion (some), and a few dead forums
Reason why you're interested on joining the review team: I love veiwing forums, and I always give them a little rating of suggestions and what I like. This will take me further, and will actually help teach me a few things.
Other things to say: If declined, please send me a PM why. Thanks for your time!
FunkFun
FunkFun
Forumember

Male Posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 20th 2010, 5:37 am

Thanks for sending your applications, Just keep 'em coming.. Wink
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakarsh April 20th 2010, 9:24 am

Name:Aakarsh Sinha
Country/Location:India
Experiences on Reviewing:m4d,renamationarisingband,nagalords,lamartiniereforums,except forum reviewing my reviews of games and gadgets have been published in magzines like pcworld,digit,chip.
Reason why you're interested on joining the review team:cause i just love to work all the time,i love to help others,and give new ideas to others,i am an inventor,an artist,i want to improve the world,most of all i love forumotion,and helping people on forumotion.ilove helping people,and i love rewing.
Other things to say:i have my full confidence with me that if my post is read i am surely to be chosen for the review team cause i dont need luck for anyting ,i know i am the perfect.and iif i am not practice makes a man perfect.i dont think after the bad impression i will be selected but pls try though i am very desperate and passionate for being a staff of such a big site.the best thing of it all is i dont tell lies.i always like to stick to the rules and i might remind you that my reviews have been published in magzines i am an experienced reviewer so pls pls just give me a try.
Aakarsh
Aakarsh
Forumember

Male Posts : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman and Kou April 21st 2010, 4:10 am

Name:Emmanuel "Drew" Edwards
Country/Location:USA
Experiences on Reviewing:I run a lot of forums so my friends usually ask me to give them a one over before they release their sites so I guess that can count for something.
Reason why you're interested on joining the review team: I enjoy reviewing and generally helping people improve on the work they've done.
Other things to say: I don't really have much else to say but I hope you guys pick me, if not i'll still be around to help out.
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Male Posts : 367

http://www.narutosaga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 22nd 2010, 1:40 pm

Eman and Kou, you need to send the form on question regarding reviews via pm.

Last edited by zoids25 on April 23rd 2010, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 24th 2010, 5:58 am

PhilScape~ Since you have a serious warning right now on your profile, we'll decline your application, as mentioned above on the notices, we won't be accepting member's applications with warnings on their profile. If you have further questions, send me via pm not here on this thread.

Skelly Man~ You only registered this April 14 2010, since your not atleast a 3 month member of forumotion, you don't qualify for the position, if you have any questions, pm Rok or me(zoids25)

Update:

Right now, we have 4 accepted applications on this thread

King of Sports
FunKun
Aakarsh
Eman and Kou

The applications will be closed tomorrow morning(the time here on our country)... We're still accepting for new applications today(April 24).
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakarsh April 25th 2010, 11:20 am

so whose selected,its now evening,no one has even replied yet,no pms no posts nothing.
Aakarsh
Aakarsh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 25th 2010, 12:08 pm

(thread cleaned)

Ok, Applications are closed right now, Please check your pm box, there contains a message and a forum you'll review for the 1st round,

members who have their applications accepted are:

King Of Sports
Aakarsh
Eman and Kou
FunKun

Goodluck to the applicants...
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakarsh April 27th 2010, 1:29 pm

hey 36hrs over rok,zoid so whose the one.
i havent slept all night thinking of this.

so pls tell whose the one.
bwi
Aakarsh
Aakarsh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman and Kou April 27th 2010, 1:44 pm

Hey man, know what they say, patience is a virture. Give them time they're only two people and they have lives as well.
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Aakarsh April 27th 2010, 3:00 pm

yeah! but rules are rules everyone must stick to them.
Aakarsh
Aakarsh
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 27th 2010, 3:24 pm

Hey guys, there'll be 2 more rounds before we pick a new reviewer... All of the rounds will be reviewing....
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Eman and Kou April 28th 2010, 3:05 am

Alright then
Eman and Kou
Eman and Kou
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 1st 2010, 4:00 am

We're now on the 2nd round, check your pm box for the next round.. Wink
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 7th 2010, 4:00 am

Ok, we're up for the final round Wink
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Russel May 7th 2010, 4:09 am

Goodluck Applicants.
Russel
Russel
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1407
Language : English, Filipino

Back to top Go down

Post by Farhan Honey May 7th 2010, 8:25 am

when the final round 'll be completed Sad ?
Farhan Honey
Farhan Honey
Forumember

Male Posts : 233
Language : Urdu

http://www.7111.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 7th 2010, 2:55 pm

We'll try to get the new reviewer and re open the review section in 48 hours or less depending how fast can they pass the last round review Wink
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Back to top Go down

Post by Farhan Honey May 8th 2010, 9:20 am

Best Of Luck All Participiants Smile
Farhan Honey
Farhan Honey
Forumember

Male Posts : 233
Language : Urdu

http://www.7111.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports May 10th 2010, 3:33 am

Good luck to the other finalist!

EDIT: when do we get the results? im nervous. Rolling Eyes
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by Rok May 10th 2010, 4:57 am

KingofSports, the results will be coming in very, very soon. Very Happy
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by marvin_silent25 May 10th 2010, 6:47 am

Good Luck to Alll the Reviewers-wanna-be's ^^.
marvin_silent25
marvin_silent25
Forumember

Language : Tagalog, English, Japanese

http://halfbloodrpg.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok May 11th 2010, 12:52 am

Applications are now closed.

The new member of the Review team is.....

KingofSports! Welcome to the team, bud! We are sorry for everyone whom did not make it into the team. Thanks for your applications, they were really great. Wink

Better luck next time everyone! Oh, and the Forum Reviews section is now back up and running again. Love
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down