The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to alter alignment of category image? & Flag limit?

2 posters

Go down

How to alter alignment of category image? & Flag limit? Empty How to alter alignment of category image? & Flag limit?

Post by GAT:TEA April 24th 2010, 10:10 am

Hello, I'm a new member here & new to using forums. I recently created my own forum using forumotion & I have two questions. Neither of which, (at least to the best of my knowledge) were asked before & yes I did use the search ^^. Anyways, Question 1:
My forum is currently on invision & the theme I'm using includes some cream colored boxes that I assume hold topic description. I've created my own "mini headers" if you will for each category & now, they're overlapping onto my topic description area. Should I remove the boxes? If so, how? I would like to move my "headers" up & to the left so they're all aligned & the area is free to provide descriptions. So, any advice would be greatly appreciated. Btw, I attempted to alter the width & height but it really did'nt alter the position of my headers. I would change the theme but I lack knowledge of css and all that jazz. Furthermore, the theme places my widgets at the top exactly where I wanted them but I digress. That's why I asked here hope it's not too big of a problem.
An example:
problem 1

Secondly, I read up on activating + including flags on member profiles. I've uploaded around 100+ & I was wondering if there was a limit to how many one can upload? I estimate I've uploaded 197(last I checked today) & I have some 30(?) something left. Now, it won't let me add anymore which puts me in a tight spot considering the U.S. was one of the last flags in the set.
An example:
problem 2

I hope I was as specific as possible, and that someone will be able to provide some help. (:
GAT:TEA
Forumember

Female Posts : 71
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How to alter alignment of category image? & Flag limit? Empty Re: How to alter alignment of category image? & Flag limit?

Post by ***AFINA*** April 24th 2010, 3:29 pm

About problem #1:
General - Forum - Configuration - Pages structure
- Image cell's height category/board
- Image cell's width category/board

But Im not sure if you have this function in IPB Confused
***AFINA***
***AFINA***
Forumember

Female Posts : 450
Language : English, Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Photoshop

Back to top Go down