The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright Infringement Notice

3 posters

Go down

Copyright Infringement Notice Empty Copyright Infringement Notice

Post by Fernando M. May 4th 2010, 4:56 am

Dear Forumotion admins,

I would ask you to please read the Copyright Infringement Notice that I sent to the following board and thread:

http://frra.livreforum.com/publicacoes-digitalizadas-f23/barbarella-jean-claude-forest-t255.htm

I had sent an email and filled in the form on litigation twice by now, explaining all the reasons why there is a breach of the Copyright laws regarding this issue. The whole board is filled with copyright infringements (this thread is just one of them). Please act accordingly to prevent further violations. I have also been in contact with the owner of this board but he didn't answered to any complaints.

It is prohibited to post links to copyrighted material without consent of the copyright owner.

Thank you for all your efforts. If you need any additional data or have any questions, please let me know.
Fernando M.

Language : Portuguese

Back to top Go down

Copyright Infringement Notice Empty Re.....

Post by Leaf May 4th 2010, 5:10 am

Your not allowed to post these type of threads. Forumotion will handle the report, no need to create a topic on it.
Leaf
Leaf
Forumember

Male Posts : 381
Language : English

http://www.clubpenguinhut.com

Back to top Go down

Copyright Infringement Notice Empty Re: Copyright Infringement Notice

Post by kirk May 4th 2010, 8:00 am

idk i cant understand the language and my translator is not working to well for the site.

other then that all forums ro be reported must be done though litigation's only. the forumotion support forum is not where you report forums. you just have to send it to litigation's and wait for them to to recive it and review the violations in question.They will recive it and if there are violations litigation's will decide all necessary actions to take in regards to any violations.

Thread now locked
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down