The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to give rank and medal to one member only

3 posters

Go down

How to give rank and medal to one member only Empty How to give rank and medal to one member only

Post by Maki1 May 6th 2010, 4:11 pm

See the screenshot below I want to give to the members who win the FOTW = Forum of the week, I want to give rank and the medal as you can see on the screenshot and it can stay forever!

How to give rank and medal to one member only 2thing10

Please reply to this topic as soon as possible cuz I need it very soon...

EDIT: About the rank I found it out and I need to know about the medal how do I give that to the winner Smile
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

How to give rank and medal to one member only Empty Re: How to give rank and medal to one member only

Post by MrMario May 6th 2010, 6:03 pm

Admin Panel // User & Groups // Ranks // Create Rank

Once that is done go to User & Groups // Search User // Click User // Go all the way down till you see Rank // Click Drop Down Box and click rank // Save

The medal is a profile field.

Profiles in User & Groups // Create Field // Rank Image
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

How to give rank and medal to one member only Empty Re: How to give rank and medal to one member only

Post by Maki1 May 7th 2010, 1:24 pm

I found it out about that. but now I just test it on myself to give the medal and it works fine but I can't remove it so is there any way to remove the medal from me also later on if I want to remove it from the members and how do I do that.

How to give rank and medal to one member only Medal10
Maki1
Maki1
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2529
Language : English »» CSS Stylesheet
Location : The » Support » forum » Section! • No support by PM If you need custom theme please contact me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanket May 8th 2010, 5:44 am

Don't add a default image to it.
Sanket
Sanket
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
Language : English

Back to top Go down