The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Points Shop

2 posters

Go down

Points Shop Empty Points Shop

Post by krawndemon May 12th 2010, 3:15 pm

I read through the tips and tricks section which tells about the points shop ideas. Recently I was reading a thread that there was a huge request from many people to have a cash mod on the site. At the end of the thread, the admin/mod locked the topic and said that it has now been included in the update. From what I can see, the points shop seems to be exactly this. Now my question is, how exactly do i code it to make it work? Having ideas of a points shop is all well and good, but how do i actually install and activate this. I want to be able to let members give each other points in exchange for things.

Our forum is based on an online game, and I want it to be such that they can pay each other in forum money for in-game items. So pretty much to just send the points/money to another user whenever they want. It is similar to the system on http://d2jsp.com/ and their *forum gold*

Since the moderator has already said this was implemented on the update, could I have some help configuring?

Thanks in advance!
krawndemon

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Points Shop Empty Re: Points Shop

Post by KingOfSports May 12th 2010, 3:20 pm

Can you post the link to the thread you are speaking of.

I am almost positive that you must manually configure the shop.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down

Post by krawndemon May 12th 2010, 3:21 pm

its here

https://help.forumotion.com/garbage-f4/cash-mod-money-for-your-forum-t8466-510.htm

as you can see, the moderator said : Its available now
krawndemon

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by KingOfSports May 12th 2010, 11:47 pm

Forum Points are now available, but there is no Cash Mod in place. You must do everything manually.
KingOfSports
KingOfSports
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2487
Language :
Back to top Go down