The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need your help!This is an emergency!

5 posters

Go down

I need your help!This is an emergency! Empty I need your help!This is an emergency!

Post by VannyArchie May 15th 2010, 8:04 am

Hello,
I got a really big trouble! With the register of the new members on my page! I am an administrator of my class forum.After everytime I re-design my forum,and delete some emotions icons,creat a widget,so that I saw the news that the others cannot log on to the page because I was processing a maintenance.And after when this line dissapear,the others can see the page but they couldn't sign up!Because there is a line which is: Administrators have forbidden any new members.

I check all my administrator panel and find out that I still allow the new members.I try it all,I got 3 forums before and it has the same problems so I have to change! But Idk what can I do now,I cannot creat another page and got the same prob again!

Can you help me to fix it? Thank you a lot!
VannyArchie

Language : vietnamese

Back to top Go down

I need your help!This is an emergency! Empty Re: I need your help!This is an emergency!

Post by Darren1 May 15th 2010, 8:12 am

Hello,

Please view this tutorial from our Frequently Asked Listing Wink
=>
https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/how-to-unlock-your-forum-t35100.htm
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853
Language : English

Back to top Go down

I need your help!This is an emergency! Empty Re: I need your help!This is an emergency!

Post by VannyArchie May 16th 2010, 10:40 am

I saw it and check it but the prob still is not solved!
I allow the new mems already but why it still be the same???

Here's my page: www.mysmg.forum-viet.net
Please contaxct w/ me if you can w/ my email: vanny_archuleta@yahoo.com
Thanks a lot!
VannyArchie

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 May 16th 2010, 11:33 am

are you sure you click on save after you do it ?
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by VannyArchie May 16th 2010, 2:41 pm

Yes I saved already! I'm really sure!
And even when I just opened the panel I still saw that the button of allowing new members is still yes!
This seems not a normal situation!
Please help me!
VannyArchie

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 16th 2010, 5:06 pm

https://help.forumotion.com/frequently-asked-questions-f5/how-to-unlock-your-forum-t35100.htm Please do this again. Because its telling me you forgot to do one step or didn't click Save on one part.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by VannyArchie May 28th 2010, 3:39 pm

Idk why it is not solved! I tried for a lot of time but still cannot register the new members...Please help!

Can you contact w/ me by my email given there?
Thanks a lot!
VannyArchie

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy May 28th 2010, 3:41 pm

Did you follow the tutorial above? have you tried registering yourself with a test account and gets any error messages?
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum